Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Old Brick Wall











Dress: Vintage
Bag: Nine West
Shoes: Burlington's Coat Factory
Bracelet: Delia's
Vest: Delia's


Sorry we haven't posted anything in a while, it's been really hectic! So this is my outfit from last week. The dress was a really good find at the local thrift store and I just kind of added my own twist on the classic shape of it. I love the print, even though it was doing weird stuff o the camera when we took a picture of it. Look at the first picture if you want to see what I'm talking about. But anyways, there's my outfit.
See ya, Blythe









Charlotte: 
Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Delia's 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...