Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunshine and Daisies

015e

014e

017e

Shirt: Abercrombie/ Belt: Vintage via Calico/ Skirt: Gap/ Shoes: Toms 

I have to say, this outfit was a bit of a leap for me. Yes, I do love all things bright and happy, but this outfit almost seemed like too much when I put it on. Maybe it was the combination of the ruffles and puffy sleeves, but this outfit seemed girly to the extreme, and almost a bit out of my comfort zone. But only a little! I actually love how happy it is...like sunshine and daisies and puppies and fluffy bunnies. Yes, I am immature. That's okay. 

-Charlotte 

019e

022e

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is so fun! And the new layout looks nice, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah... i love your whole outfit :D
    so girlie and romantic

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...