Monday, June 27, 2011

Musical Monday: You See the Light

I was introduced to this song awhile back when a friend of mine made a video singing it, and I've loved it ever since. Not only is the song itself beautiful, but the video is absolutely adorable! Someone on YouTube commented that this video seems like the ending of a romantic comedy, but it's real, and I couldn't agree more! 


So?! Don't you just adore this song? I wasn't sure what song to pick for today's post but then I woke up with this song in my head and played it maybe four times in a row. And I'm listening to it now. What can I say? I love this song!

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...