Sunday, June 26, 2011

Changes

Before: 
Layout 3

After: 
Layout 4

I've finished updating the blog layout! What do you guys think? I'm pretty excited, because this is basically the layout I meant to do back then. But had to abbreviate a little because of time and school. Though I still have classes now, I was finally about to finish today! I made a few changes from the original idea based on what I didn't like in the before picture, and I'm pretty happy with it! Of course, I still have a few things to do, such as the sharing button (!!!) that should be coming soon, but I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks!

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...