Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Teenage Dream

So I know this is supposed to be a fashion blog and whatnot, but I like this video too much to not to share it. It's Glee preforming Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. I don't know how they do it, but to me, Glee always makes the song much better than the original! I'll confess, I really only listen to the music. I don't watch the show. It's got too much drama for me, but I'm seriously contemplating buying all the CDs (yes, I do still listen to CDs, not just an iPod).

Normally, Blythe and I had extremely different tastes in music, but seeing as this is Glee (Blythe does watch Glee, as opposed to me), maybe this is an exception. But seriously, who doesn't love this type of singing? It's my absolute favorite (what do you call it by the way? It's on the tip of my tongue...acapella? That doesn't sound right...I don't even think I spelled that right). Anyway, enjoy!




-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...