Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pretty Pictures

2-13-11-8

2-13-11-9

2-13-11-10

2-13-11-7

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Charming Charlie
Cardigan: Delia's
Shoes: Steve Madden

so.... i dont really have anything to say about this outfit. except that i am really behind on my 30 for 30 and am a horrible person. i apologize profusely, and extend my best wishes towards you all.
oh! i just though of something to talk about. so you know the whole "teenager" talk, the likes, the OMGs, the gangstas, the homies, and the "adorbs!"
anyway, i have made it my mission to talk more... eloquently. i have always loved the Victorian Era and after going back and re-reading Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice, i have decided to talk a bit more like them. but i wont try to use all the "thee's" and "thou's" (even though thats more middle ages.) but i am trying to increase my vocabulary, and i have decided that this is my way of attemoting that.
so, i will leave you all with that little statement to ponder and if it doesn't make sense, then you'll have to excuse my sleep-deprived blabber. its been a very trying week. not the best.
so, on that oh-so-happy note, i shall depart from you, my dear, dear readers and go drink a nice cup of tea.
Farewell!
-Blythe the Eloquent (maybe)



P.S. I'm pretty sure this was brought on by me "trying" to talk all kewl on Facebook. You know, like k3w! people do! And I totally say "adorbs." There's nothing wrong with that.

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...