Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rules






Shirt: Urban Outfitters/ Dress: Forever 21/ Belt: Vintage/ Tights: Target/ Shoes: DSW

26/30

Blythe and I saw someone in an all monochromatic outfit and were immediately inspired. Her outfit was quite like this one, actually. She wore dark tights, a dark dress, and a dark shirt, and it looked really great! For my version, though, I wanted to have an accent color. So when I was putting together this look, this brown belt seemed like the perfect touch. Although, I did match my belt and shoes, which normally I think is a no-no. Actually, to be honest, I think that might fall in the never-ever-do-this-unless-you-want-to-look-like-you-have-no-style, but every rule has exceptions, right? And I think this exception looks pretty good! We'll go with that. 

-Charlotte

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...