Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Simply Counting Down





Skirt: Target/ Shirt: Pacsun/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Belt: Forever 21/ Scarf: Vintage 

29/30

One more to go!

This outfit is kind of interesting because of how simple it is. I'm surprised by how much I like it on myself, actually, because I know I always would have loved it on someone else. But to be honest, I'm really happy with it. I like the color combination of the blue, purple, and green, and I like the brown and black thrown in.

So while I really like this outfit, I have to wonder if I would have come up with it without doing the 30 for 30. Once again, here's another thing I can add to my "what I've learned from blogging" list: Liking simple outfits more and, to make it more sappy, being content with simpler things. Oh, I know Blythe is probably gagging by now. But I couldn't help myself. What would a post by Charlotte be without a cutesy, sappy, Disney-Channel-worthy life lesson?

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...