Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Crazy






Shirt: H&M
Button-up: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Delia's
Shoes: Francesca's 
Necklace: DIY

22/30

Okay, so do you see this flower print shirt? This is my trick shirt. What I mean is, I wear this shirt when I want to trick myself into thinking it's spring already. With the bright pattern and buds on it, it actually does a pretty good job of convincing me. That is, until I remember that I needed to wear another layer over it. Ah well. 

But. There's one other very important thing. Did you notice something different? Maybe something...greener? Yeah I know I'm kind of cheating. I did change photo locations, maybe just because I liked how green it was here, but still! Green grass is green grass!

What have we learned from this? Some girls are boy crazy, but clearly, I'm spring crazy. 

-Charlotte 

2 comments:

  1. I admit I am a little spring crazy as well. Love that little floral top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm spring and fall crazy. I love the pattern on the shirt!

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...