Monday, March 28, 2011

Traveling as Far Away as I Can

travel1

travel2

travel3

travel4
Dress: Macy's
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: ?
Hat: Thrifted

Yes, these pictures were taken in my backyard. Yes, that is a random lamp on a random pedestal in my backyard. i apologize for the random skeleton as well, in the first picture. i have no idea how that got there. (I got carried away with the fun of editing pictures.) and my cute little puppy looking bewildered in the background is so adorable! cute things make me happy :) speaking of happiness, i found this adorable weezer song i wanted to share with y'all.





it is the cutest thing ever and i love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...