Saturday, May 7, 2011

Maximum Contrast

001edited

002edited

005edited

Shirt: C&C California/ Dress: Second Hand/ Shoes: Toms 

Sorry it's been so long since we posted! I've had family over, so things have been really busy at my place! 

Anyway, I know I've posted this dress a couple of times already, but I love it so much! I wanted to do something a little differently this time I wore it, so I decided to go for a high contrast between the dress and shirt. I really like how it turned out, so this is definitely a repeat! 

-Charlotte 

006edited

004edited

011edited

1 comment:

  1. This dress is sweeeeet! I love the pattern.

    :o) Renée
    http://namasterenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...