Monday, June 20, 2011

Musical Monday: Something New

My love for Taylor Swift song is probably already known, but I just had to post this song today. I always get really excited when I find a new song of hers (especially recent versions) and while the song Forever and Always wasn't exactly new to me, this version was (click here if you are unfamiliar with the original version of this song). Don't get me wrong. I love Taylor Swift's regular, peppy songs and all, but this acoustic, simple, version I found totally takes the cake. I definitely prefer it to the original. The harmonies are beautiful and there is more focus on the actual singing, not just extra musical inserts in the background. 



So , yes, even though it's a bit opposite of what I normally post and listen to, which is fast and upbeat music, I totally adore this song and just had to share it with you all. What do you think?

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...