Sunday, June 5, 2011

Musical Monday

For today's Musical Monday, I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite band one of my really good friends introduced me to the other day, The Young Veins! I adore fifties/sixties music, so I love the sound of this group. 




I also think the lyrics to this song in particular {I haven't looked at the lyrics for their other songs yet, but I've listened to quite a few and liked them all} are really good as well. The melody is really original and catchy, so I've been listening to it over and over! Oh, and this is one of the exceptions to the Blythe-and-Charlotte-have-totally-different-tastes-in-music rule. We both really like this song!

-Charlotte 

Edit: Well, this is awkward. My phone has informed me that it's 12:32 A.M. so to me, technically, it's Monday. Blogger apparently doesn't think so and says I posted this on Sunday >_<
Just wanted to let you all know that I do in fact know my days of the week. I'm just glad Friday's tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...