Monday, October 24, 2011

Neutrals

003e
004e
002e
005e
006e
Top and Cardigan: UO/ Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: Payless/ Necklace: Francesca's

I keep flipping between simple outfits and busy ones! This one is quite simple with the gray cardigan and white necklace, but I don't mind that. Of course I had to add some color, though, with the shirt and shoes, but I still love the idea of a totally neutral outfit like Moorea's. I don't have any pants that are neutral, unless jeans are considered neutrals now, so that'll have to wait for a while. It's actually funny that I say that because I (lovingly;) teased my brother today about wearing a solid gray cardigan, a solid gray scarf, a white shirt, and white pants. But only because he was practically wearing all one color, not because it was an all neutral outfit! When I do my own all neutral outfit, I'll probably add some more contrast like Moorea did. Don't tell him that he's inspired me though ;)

-Charlotte
007e
008e
011e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...