Thursday, October 27, 2011

Purple, Purple, Blue, Blue

003e
005e
007e
006e
Top: UO/ Cardigan: Target/ Scarf: TJMaxx/ Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: UO/Belt: Forever 21

This outfit is one of the most matchy-matchy ones I think I've had on the blog, but I liked that the matching was in accessories instead of pieces. Also, when I realized how well everything went together, I couldn't help but wear it. Even though I do like this outfit and I don't like what I wore then, it reminds me a lot of my freshman year. I suppose because I wore this cardigan a lot, but it always throws me off a bit when that happens! 

Anyway, on an unrelated note, are any of you guys going to see Like Crazy? I was totally planning on it, but then it turns out it doesn't play in my area. It actually seems like it doesn't play in my state at all, but I'm not going to be dramatic. But seriously if you are, I'm jealous. Tell me how it was and if you liked it!

-Charlotte
009e
013e
001e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...