Monday, November 21, 2011

Forgotten

006e
008e
005e
Top: Old Navy/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: UO/ Necklace: local fair/ Scarf: TJ Maxx

I feel a little silly posting these pictures since it's most definitely not this warm anymore, but I thought I might as well, especially since I only took them a few weeks ago! They some how disappeared into my photo editing folder and I completely forgot about them! They seem kind of appropriate today, though, since it was gray, cold, and drizzly all day, which made me wish for sunny backyards again. I usually don't pay much attention to "winter clothes" and just continue to wear my favorite short sleeve shirts with cardigans and jackets and coats when it gets colder (in addition to sweaters and long sleeved shirts sometimes like a normal person), but it seems wrong to wear a slightly off-the-shoulder top now. As I'm typing this will still cold fingers after I came inside a half hour ago, I have to say, I do miss it. 

-Charlotte
009e
011e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...