Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fur and Flowers

010e
007e
Top: Delia's/ Tank: Target/ Jeans: Delia's/ Scarf: Thrifted/ Shoes: Amazon

So, of course, I'm wearing  my favorite new shoes! With my pretend skinny jeans. But anyway. I just found this sweater in the back of my closet the other day, and just had to wear it. I actually wore this a week or so ago...before I got to wear my fur vest again, but I forgot to post it. Anyway, since it was since slightly summery, I decided to include my favorite, flowery tank. Since the sweater is a bit small (it shrunk in the wash ):, I thought the little ruffle at the bottom of this tank would be perfect. But then my outfit seemed to be missing something, so of course, a scarf was the answer! I decided to wear my fur scarf instead of my normal cloth scarves as a nice chance, and this is definitely an outfit I would repeat! 

-Charlotte
012e
009e
016e

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh oh!! This mix is stellar! It's not everyday you see floral and fur put together.. why not?!

    I've totally been in the pain of trying to stick non-skinny jeans into boots. I used to wrap hair elastics around the bottom of my jeans before plunking my legs in the boots. Worked like a charm!
    You both are pretty crafty, you could look up one of the tutorials that turns flared jeans in skinny jeans. I've done it a few times and it's pretty cool. Minimum sewing skills are needed. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...