Monday, November 7, 2011

Musical Monday: In Your Arms

Contrary to the rest of my Musical Monday posts, I'm not just posting this video because I absolutely adore the song. Okay, so I do really like the song. Kina Grannis has an absolutely stunning voice and this is a beautiful and lighthearted song, but I also mostly wanted to show you guys this incredible video. The entire thing is made out of jelly bean stop motion. How amazing is that? I mean, jelly beans? It took about two years to make, too! I would highly recommend watching the behind the scenes video as well. I was totally blown away by how much time and work went into this!

What do you think? What's your favorite part? It's so hard to choose between the actual song and the lovely whimsy of the video!

-Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, never seen a music video using jelly bean stop motion lol! Think my favorite part was the alarm and the skeleton part!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...