Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nostalgia

009e
012e
Top: Forever 21/ Vest: Gift/ Jeans: Delia's/ Boots: Dillard's/ Scarf: TJ Maxx

Sorry for the slightly awkward indoor photos! I was rained out and so couldn't take pictures inside! I'm working on setting up a designated space for pictures, but that'll probably have to wait until Thanksgiving or winter break. I could really use it now though, especially since it's getting dark so early! But taking pictures at the fireplace was kind of nice since that's where my first outfit pictures I posted were taken! It's so crazy to think that was more than a year ago (and I have to say...why am I wearing so many bracelets in that outfit?!)! 

Anyway, temperatures have been dropping, and so I jumped at the opportunity to pull out my beloved faux fur vest. And, of course, I had to pair it with a scarf and one of my favorite shirts. The temperature keeps fluctuating, but I'm excited about starting to wear faux fur and coats again! That means Thanksgiving and Christmas and winter break aren't far behind!

-Charlotte
014e
020e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...