Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Primary

004e
002e
Top: Buffalo Exchange/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Cardigan and Scarf: H&M/ Belt: Vintage

Since I've been focusing a lot on colors, I knew I had to try out an outfit with primary colors: red, yellow, and blue.  Originally, this outfit started as just the top and cardigan, but I felt like it was missing something, and it was definitely the scarf. I really liked this color combination, and so I think I'll have to look to the color wheel for more inspiration! I already did with the red and green outfit, since those colors are opposite each other on the wheel (there's a term for that...and I forgot it), and not just Christmas colors, but I'm excited to try other things like orange and purple!

-Charlotte
001e

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is super fun today, the belt is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...