Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Lace

022e
020e
Jacket: H&M/ Top: UO/ Skirt: Gap/ Scarf: Vintage/ Tights: Target?/ Shoes: Amazon

When I bought this jacket on sale ($13--oh yeah), I wasn't really sure if I'd be able to winter-ize it enough to wear it now, but I love jackets so much I bought it anyway. After all, I could always wear it in the summer or spring or fall. And cold temperatures don't last too long where I live, so I went for it. As much as I love cardigans, they're getting a little old and boring to me, and I've been searching for semi-structured jackets. I get so much wear out of my cropped blue jacket that I fell in love with the idea of jackets last year, and have been looking for more ever since. It's strangely difficult to find nice jackets though, since I'm not a big fan of blazers for casual outfits (basically every single outfit I wear), and blazers are often the only things that come up when you search "jacket"! So anyway, I thought this jacket was perfect--able to dress up and down--and it actually fits pretty well into outfits right now! Yay!

-Charlotte
028e
030e
032e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...