Monday, September 13, 2010

What's Black and White and Red all over?







Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson

So I recently found this vintage dress in my mom's closet and wanted to wear it for three reasons:
1) It is my color scheme: red, white, and black.
2) I am very currently obsessed with vintage things right now.
3) It gave me an excuse to wear my new oxford flats.
I love the whole 50's vibe of it, and I'm really glad that I had my Betsey Johnson bracelet to wear with it because what is a fifties dress without pearls?
So there you go, my new(sort of) vintage dress stolen from my mom's closet.
I really want to go watch Breakfast at Tiffanys now.
See ya, 
Blythe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...