Sunday, October 3, 2010

Flowers and Leather












This is a collection (Veda I think) for Spring 2011 I found while browsing StyleCaster (you can see the entire article here). I absolutely loved the combination of tough and sweet, especially with the contrast in the colors. I totally adore the gray motorcyle jacket pictured above as well as the printed shirt. I especially love the black hacket with the puffy sleeves! I kind of have a weakness for those things, I've decided. Oh and of course, it goes without saying that I love the lace, right?

Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have been quite busy, but we have a lot of drafts that we are working on, so keep an eye out for more soon!
-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...