Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Faux/ Real Issue Resolved+ Think Pink= My Complete Happiness


I got a fur vest!   


I got a fur vest!!



I got a fur vest!!!














Fur Vest: Thrifted
Shirt: JCPenney's
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Gifted from Pacsun 
Shoes: Target
I'm saying this multiple times so that it sinks in and I know that I'm not dreaming. And it's true! I did get a fur vest and I'm not dreaming! You want to know the best part? I got it for 5 dollars at the thrift store!!
And I love it for 5 reasons:
1) It was only five dollars
2) I was wanting it for a loooooooong time.
3) It's faux fur, so I don't have to worry about not being a good vegetarian.
4) I got this awesome pink skirt that I got to wear with it.
5) It is my new love. Sorry, imaginary boyfriend, you got replaced.

So i wanted to share my amazing fur vest with you, because i loooooooove it. And its fun to wear and keeps me warm on chilly days like today. I was so excited to post this that i practically begged my family to help me take pictures early this morning.
But i can't take all of the credit for myself. My stepmom actually found it and got it for me, when she stopped by the local thrift store. Soooo... technically I didn't find it...
But i did find my skirt! I absolutely love this color pink. Usually i don't like the color pink, especially the nasty pastel kind that you buy for newborn babies, but this color just jumps out at you and says BAM! Look at me! (My dog just looked over at me, because i usually say what i'm typing out loud and whenever i use all caps, i tend to yell.) Anyways, this is my outfit of the day. I'm going to go pet my fur vest...

Blythe



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute fur vest! I have been searching all over the place for one! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it at my local thrift store. I couldn't believe that someone would get rid of it! It's in perfect condition!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...