Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Little Black Dress
















Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Nordstrom's Rack
Socks: Target
Bracelets: JCPenney's

Sooooooo....... here it is! My little black dress. I saw it in the thrift store, hanging there, so sad and lonely, unwanted, and i just had to take it home. But then when I tried it on, something surprising happened. It actually looked good on me! I have such a hard time finding clothes that flatter my body type, that it was definitely a keeper! I started falling in love with it, with its cute little row of buttons and the dry clean only fabric... i just had to post it.
I also tried the socks+shoes combo for the first time, not sure if i could pull it off, but i think it turned out okay actually. i had a fun time mixing my different socks to find something that would look cool with my leopard print shoes.
Speaking of which, i found these at nordstrom's rack, one of the 9th wonders of the world. (The other ninth being my local thrift store.) They were so cool and leopard-y that i had to get them. i wore them to wedding i was invited to a while back and haven't worn them since, sadly. for while they're very pretty and shiny and leopard print-y, they are not at all practical to walk in.


Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...