Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ice



Top: Old Navy Clearance
Jeans: Delia's
Boots: Dillard's
Belt: Forever 21
Gloves: Lands' End

3/30!

I wasn't very creative with poses the other day, so unless you want to see more of the same, I just included these two. I was wearing a coat over this, but my hands were freezing, so I kept my gloves on for pictures. This isn't my favorite outfit I've come up with, but I actually like it a bit. I'm a bit behind on my 30 for 30, but more will come soon! 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

-Charlotte 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow girl! That looks super chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been freezing! What we do for fashion huh ;)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...