Monday, February 7, 2011

Füchse: 4/30




I wish my hair was that reddish color all the time instead of just in the sun. 


Sorry this picture isn't in focus!

Top: UO
Scarf: UO
Belt: UO
Jeans: Delia's
Boots: Famous Footwear 
Gloves: Lands' End

So, like in the last post, it wasn't that cold out, so I was okay not wearing a coat while taking pictures. However, I desperately needed my gloves, so I kept those on! 

This is probably one of my favorite outfits ever! I love mixing patterns (it is Rule Breaking Monday!), so that's one major reason. The other one was that story I said I would tell you about Urban Outfitters sales...The Thursday before the 30 for 30 started, I went to Urban Outfitters. I've never had lots of luck at that store, but my luck has been pretty good the last few times. Anyway, I was attracted to this shirt in the sale section because of the print but when I looked at it, I realized the shirt was $20, marked down from $120! I couldn't believe my luck, especially when I tried it on and it was a great fit! Aren't amazing sale finds the best thing ever? 

This scarf also excited me quite a bit, as it's really different from anything else I have in my closet. It's covered in a print of foxes in different poses and in different colors and patterns. It's quite fun and quirky, and that's what I love about it! It makes an outfit much more interesting, and is actually I think one of the few pieces that Blythe and I would both wear, as our styles are so different. 

Hope you all had a good Monday!

-Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Yay, for mixing patterns. I love wearing patterned tights as well, to give my outfit a fun pattern mix. Just found you via "Rule Breaking Monday". Hope your having a great Monday too. :-) veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit!! I love the scarf <3

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...