Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Five Five









I could resist guys.

Shirt: TJ Maxx
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Famous Footwear 

I can't believe everyone else is on outfits 11 and what not! Ah well! 

I think I'm on a bit of an outfit roll! I really like this one, and while it was kind of developed in the back of my mind (from my style resolutions about color), seeing Katy's post on Monkeyface reminded me of it and encouraged me to use this outfit! The scarf was a last minute thought and I know I saw it somewhere else, but I can't remember, or else I would link back to their blog!  

As I'm typing this, I think this is actually the first time I'm wearing a skirt on this blog! I've actually been meaning too, but then it got really cold, so it was all about warmth. I'm glad it's heated up because I have so many skirt/dress related posts to show you all! This skirt actually has a bit of a funny story to it...I think I got it when I was eight. Really! I begged my mom to buy it for me at Target because I just fell in love with the color.  It was a maxi skirt or some kind of long/ankle/mid shin length skirt back then. But I never wore it! Ever! And the years past and the elastic has pretty much worn out! So now, finally, I'm wearing that skirt! It's odd how that happened!

Happy Friday

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...