Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lessons and Trees







Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Top: Aeropostale (from a million years ago)
Dress: Dillard's 
Necklace: DIY
Shoes: Francesca's 
Belt: Vintage

8/30

I've learned a lot from blogging. 

And from the title and that first sentence, you probably thought I was going to go on about the sentimental things I've learned from blogging and what not, which--don't get me wrong--I totally have, value, and might write about at a later point. But that's not what today's post is about. 

Today's post is about what you can learn from doing photoshoots. Especially when you try to do advertisement related ones...


I'm probably not alone in the fact that I totally love this commercial. It's my favorite fragrance commercial, possibly any commercial at all, of all time. So when I found those Valentine's Day balloons, I of course, thought of that Dior commercial and thought they would make for good props...and maybe, with luck...I could get a picture of me, jumping in the air with the balloons flying away. Just like the Dior commercial. I loved this idea, but as you can see from the absence of any such picture in this post, it didn't exactly work out.

 All I have to say, is: don't jump in the air when the tree you're standing in front of has low branches. 

-Charlotte

P.S. No balloons were harmed in the process of me learning my lesson. Only my hand ( a teeny little scrape). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...