Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flying and Impact




009edited

007edited

003edited

005edited


Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Delia's
Boots: Dillard's
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: DIY
Scarf: Thrifted

9/30

Guys, I have more wisdom to share. At this rate, though I could make this a regular special. Anyway...I've learned that holding a camera while swinging on a swing is not be best idea. 

No cameras or people were hurt for this realization to dawn on me. 

But you can learn a lot while trying to find new places/ways to do outfit posts. Seriously. 

-Charlotte 

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! And gotcha; no swinging with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots!! Swinging with a camera DOES sound fatal- especially for me and my electronic devices. Yikes! Darling outfit.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...