Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dandelions









Top: Pacsun
Dress: Dillard's
Shoes: Francesca's
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: Old Navy
Bracelet: Gift Shop

10/30

This outfit is a bit simpler than I usually wear, but I still like it! I was actually debating whether or not to add the  necklace, but I did in the end, as I liked the contrast between the pink and the blue. 

I found the first dandelion of the year in my yard today, and so, of course, I had to take pictures with it. Especially with the setting sun. And all credits go to my fabulous photographer! I have been taking most of my own pictures lately, but it gets rather complicated with you don't have a tripod. I've been using a chair, but that's rather limiting, so until I get a tripod, my self-shot pictures won't be consistent. Anyway, as an effort to catch up with the 30 for 30, we'll be blogging every day most likely now! 

Oh, and another lesson I've learned: Flats are probably not the best shoes to wear when you're running around with leaves on the ground. But...they just went so well with my outfit...

-Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. I love your long skirt! I've been aching a bit to try this trend, but I'm just too short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog - you have cute outfits and an even cuter cat face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a trendy skirt/dress! I am having a great give away comming up in March! Please check out my blog and follow me!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...