Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fur and Feathers







Shirt: Aeropostale 
Vest: Macy's
Dress: Buffalo Exchange 
Tights: Target
Shoes: DSW Clearance 
Belt: Vintage 

15/30

This was another one of those outfits where you kind of just throw things on in a rush and they can either end up really bad or quite good. I like to think this outfit falls in the latter category. In fact, I actually really like it. I seem to be saying this in every single post these days, but this is one of my favorite outfits I've come up with for the 30 for 30.

 In terms of what I've posted, I'm officially halfway through! Applause is welcome. Very welcome. So it shouldn't be long now! I'm a little embarrassed by how much behind I am, so I might post a couple of outfits in one post. So I'm not that embarrassed, let's focus on the fact that I've photographed up to outfit number 21. Oh that sounds much better. 

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...