Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grande Finale Finally

009edited

006edited


017edited
019edited

Belt & Cardigan: Urban Outfitters/ Dress: Dillard's/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Bracelet: Random Gift Shop

30. OUT. OF. 30. 

Boy, it feels good to be finished with this challenge. And have my clothes back. And not feel bad about taking pictures with other outfits and clothes. Those will come soon!

Anyway, if this outfit looks a little familiar to you, that's because it kind of is. I wore the same dress and cardigan in another one of my 30 for 30 outfits, but I forgot that when I put this outfit together. I only remembered after this shoot was over and I was so happy with the way they turned out, I didn't want to have to re-do them.

I was originally challenging myself to play with a monochromatic outfit, which is why I posed with this other lady. Because we clearly read each other's minds when we got dressed this morning.


023edited

034edited

034editededited

And now to explain the kazoo. We were at an event that was giving away free kazoos, so of course, we had to play them while we walked through the park. And we got some strange, strange looks. 'Cause apparently it's not common. But it's fun!

037edited

038edited

040edited

-Charlotte 

1 comment:

  1. way to end it with a bang!! congrats and love the dress!!

    -aaez

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...