Friday, March 4, 2011

Sixteen and Seventeen

You guys probably already knew that here at Alles Mode, two is always better than one. And seeing as I'm so behind on posting for the 30 for 30 (it's rather embarrassing), I decided to post two outfits today!







Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Delia's
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Famous Footwear (or maybe Payless) 

16/30

This is that simple outfit I was talking about. When I was feeling uninspired, I put it on, and instantly loved it. Maybe it's because I love all the pieces included, especially the scarf and shirt, but it's encouraged me to continue with simpler looks!










Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Button-Down: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Delia's
Shoes: DSW Clearance
Belt: Vintage from Calico

17/30

This outfit was another one that I threw on kind of in a rush, and then ended up really liking it. I'm not exactly sure how I got that lucky, as that never works for me, but somehow, I did. And while this isn't my favorite outfit of all time, I still rather like it.

Sorry for the lack of words in this post. It's Friday, guys. My brain is tired. So instead, enjoy this video. Because somehow there was a connection to it and these outfits that my worn out mind made. Hopefully it makes sense to you guys too.



And even if it doesn't make sense, this is such a perfect song from a perfect musical! And if you don't like the song, you can  just look at Liesel's dress. It's fabulous. But sadly, the best bit of this clip aside from the singing was cut out, so if you want to see the dancing, click here.

More to come soon!

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...