Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pink and Blue








Shirt: Buffalo Exchange 
Jacket: JC Penny's 
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: DIY
Jeans: Delia's 
Shoes: DSW

18/30

I was feeling kind of low on ideas and inspiration, but I really wanted to wear this shirt again, so I decided to try something that worked before. I wore this cropped jacket here on the blog before, but instead of just throwing it on, I wore it with a belt. I liked how that turned out, so I decided to try that again. And it turned out well! Or at least I think so. I like it. And I'd definitely wear it again! 

In other news, I'm realizing now as I'm trying to title this sucker that I successfully mixed pink and blue in this outfit! I really like how it turned out in this outfit, but I usually hate pink and blue together. It seems...baby-ish. Like a hospital blanket that's both pink and blue because you never know what gender the baby will be. Actually, I might be making that up. I have no clue if hospitals do that. They should. 

-Charlotte 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! have zero idea if hospitals do that, only thing I know is that I like the combo! I agree blue and pink is a little childish but if it works, then wear it! Thanks for stopping by my blog, really means a lot!

    <3 Cess O.
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...