Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dog Hair and Peter Pan Collars

blue1

blue2

blue3

blue4

Dress: Thrifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted

so this outfit kind of reminded me of the working girls of the 30's, with the whole, "We can do it!" slogan with Rosie flexing her biceps. (i also had a bandana in my hair, which may have contributed to this impression my outfit left upon me. but, anyway i was really happy with this outfit because the whole thing cost less than 10 dollars.
Dress: 2.85
Shirt: .99
Shoes: 3.49
oh, yeah thats right, i'm the thrifting queen. AND I made a cute outfit out of pieces i found. but, the real reason my day is the bestest ever is because i just ordered the cutest shoes! ever! see them here. and they should be at my house, on my front porch, in 3-5 business days!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! so excited!!!!!!
-Blythe

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...