Monday, April 11, 2011

Leaves and Locations

051edited

052edited
Dress: H&M Thrifted/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Belt: Thrifted: Bracelet: DIY Necklace

Hi, guys! Hope you all had a great weekend! Blythe and I had a miraculously low work load last weekend, so we managed to hang out and work on some blog projects, which will be coming soon!

We also were able to get out of our backyards and do a photoshoot in a new location, which is where these pictures were taken. It's funny that even when we venture out of our backyards to take pictures, we still gravitate towards natural backgrounds. But everything (except for the grass in this location. Seriously? It was green almost everywhere else.) was so green and spring-y that we had to take pictures here! I mean, just look at those leaves! Spring's been here for awhile, but it was nice to see it somewhere besides my backyard.

Hopefully we'll be able to get more pictures in new locations soon! A lot is coming to the blog this week though, so I might not be able to right away. But I'm so excited about what's new that I'm happy to wait!

Well you know I'm exhausted if I'm rambling about weather and leaves, so I'll be going to sleep now!

-Charlotte

054edited

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...