Friday, April 8, 2011

Matching and Poses

005edited

006edited
Shirt: Marc Jacobs via Buffalo Exchange/ Tank: Gap/ Scarf and Skirt: Target/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Bracelet: Gift

I'm not exactly sure why my hand it up in all these pictures. I'm still messing with taking pictures myself, but I don't have a tripod, so I have to set the camera on other things. That can be a little difficult sometimes, so my number of good photos from one shoot is often a bit limited. Oh well! Hopefully I'll get a tripod soon!

In the mean time, here are some other lovely no-head-space pictures with the same pose. I'm working on it, guys...I'm working on it. 

-Charlotte

P.S. I just realized my scarf and mask kinda match. I like it. 

010edited

014edited

2 comments:

  1. I thought the mask and scarf were one and the same! And that you'd cut out holes for your eyes... That makes sense.
    In other news, I love the flouncy femininity of these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is so pretty - such a great color on you. And I can't believe you found it at Buffalo Exchange! That store is a gold mine.

    www.dresswithcourage.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...