Thursday, April 7, 2011

Zorro

004edited

012edited

018edited
Black and White Shirt: Gap/ Button Down: TJ Maxx/ Jacket: JC Penny's/ Skirt: Gap/ Shoes: DSW/ Hat: Thrifted/ Bracelet and Ring: Gift

Surprise! 

What do you guys think? Do you like the new mask? It definitely makes posting and photo editing easier, and I think it is a better way of reflecting my personality, while still remaining anonymous. Anyway, Blythe and I are really happy with this new idea (you'll see hers soon!)! 

I've definitely felt a bit uninspired lately. It seems like all the outfits I'm coming up with use the same pieces, but I'm working on fixing that! This outfit was one I did get an idea for. I was playing around with ideas in my head of outfits, thinking maybe a black and white one for the mask debut. But as I started to play with the hat, I got this Zorro vibe, and decided to go with it (although, in general, I much prefer Catherine Zeta-Jones' look in that movie). I don't really know how "western" this outfit is, and I didn't especially want it to be overwhelming, but I like how it turned out. It's a bit different from what I normally do, and it's a lot of fun!

-Charlotte

P.S. Oh, and I hate to do it to you all, but I can't resist: if this reveal wasn't enough of a surprise, Blythe and I have a bit of good news coming later next week! We're so excited about it!

017edited

015edited

013edited

014edited

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...