Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Times Two: Green and Brown

gb4

gb2

gb3

gb1

Welcome to our second edition of Times Two! This week, we decided to do outfits based on a color scheme that I, Charlotte, have always have ridiculous trouble with--brown and green. It's actually been a big debate between me and my mom for as long as I can remember. She argues that of course you can wear green and brown together because brown is a neutral. I've always disagreed because the combination of green and brown, especially with a green shirt and brown pants, has always reminded me of trees. So I thought this would be a great challenge for Times Two! It'd force me to work with this tricky color scheme, and I also really wanted to see what Blythe would come up with.

Personally, I tried to pick one dark color, the shirt, and then have a light brown to balance it out. To make the color combination something I was more confident working with, and to add an extra something to my outfit, I channeled Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere, and threw on a hot pink necklace.

I love both of our outfits and so I'm really excited to see what we'll come up with for our next top secret challenge. Here's a hint: this time, it's a color scheme Blythe's dreading working with!

-Charlotte

030edited

035edited

036edited

039edited
Shirt: Urban Outfitters/ Pants: Hollister/ Necklace: Old Navy/ Shoes: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...