Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bicycling Raccoons and Formal Wear

002edited

003edited
Shirt: Vintage/ Jacket: UO/ Skirt: Gap/ Shoes: Toms

I'm surprised that both this jacket and shirt haven't appeared more on this blog. I love them both! I wear this shirt all the time, but as much as I like this jacket, I usually have trouble dressing it down for casual every day stuff. Even so, I usually don't worry about it too much and have just kept the challenge of dressing it down in the back of my mind. And I think I finally got it! The graphic shirt, crinkly skirt, and Toms all help balance out the formal-ness of the jacket. So this outfit is definitely a repeat. 

If you were wondering, the shirt has a little raccoon riding a bike with the words "I'm a bicycle commuter. How about you?" underneath and around it. I'm not exactly sure so I'll have to check, but I think my mom got this shirt years ago for biking to work. I've grown up with this shirt and so I was very excited when I was finally big enough that it fits like it's supposed to (as opposed to having to wear it like a dress). In addition to the sentimental value, I love how this shirt is pretty quirky (random raccoon?) and is made of that perfect super soft material. You'll definitely be seeing it again! 


004edited

005edited

012edited
I have no explanation for this picture. I wasn't aware it was possible for shirts to have glares. 

-Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. love the red toms paired with the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...