Friday, May 20, 2011

Just So We're Clear

040edited

044edited
Shirt: Forever 21/ Button-Down: TJ Maxx/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: DSW/ Necklace: Local fair

Just so we're clear: I'm not obsessed with this necklace. I know I've been wearing it in just about every single outfit post, but still. It's just clearly gorgeous and obviously adds a perfect touch to almost every outfit. And it reminds me of Haribo blackberry candies. You know the type, right? The bumpy kind? Well that's exactly how this necklace feels. It makes me very happy. But I'm not obsessed. 

End of story. 

-Charlotte 


037edited

041edited

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...