Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Still Exist!

newmask1

newmask3

newmask4

newmask5

newmask6

newmask7

newmask8

Shirt: Thrifted
Dress: Thrifted
Necklace: ?
Scarf (worn as headband): Thrifted
Shoes: Steve Madden

soooooooo....guess who this is? Me! Blythe! you know, the person who mysteriously goes missing for days and then reappears spontaneously? yep, that's me. anyway, this is one of my spontaneous reappearences and i have an outfit post! lately, i have been dreadfully uninspired, until i found out that i have the chance to re-decorate my room! so i've been on pinterest all day, searching room decor and looking at beautiful things. here are a few of my favs!



-Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...