Thursday, May 26, 2011

Times Two: Tied Shirts

002

006edited

005edited

010edited

008edited
Charlotte: Shirt: NYC/ Skirt: thrifted/ Jacket: JC Penny's/ Shoes: Toms
Blythe: Shirt: vintage/ Skirt: thrifted/ Shoes: Forever 21

Inspired by Kendi, we decided that for today's Times Two, we'd do outfits with tied shirts! I totally fell in love with this look when I saw it, but I wasn't exactly sure how to style it, so I suggested that we do today! It was pretty challenging at first, but I really love it now! This style is a great alternative to belting, especially with skirts and dresses, which I was looking for. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love belts as much as the next person. But I wear them so much that I almost feel like they're a crutch, so I've been challenging myself to not wear them. I'm so excited about how well these outfits worked out, and you'll definitely see it again on the blog!

The verdict: 
Charlotte: definite repeat
Blythe: definite repeat 

-Charlotte 

tiedshirt4

tiedshirt3

tiedshirt2

tiedshirt1

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I have the same polka dot skirt sitting in my closet!!! I love how you paired it with a tee. Very casual. Me thinks that may be the outfit of the day for me!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...