Monday, May 23, 2011

Tucked in Cardigan

001edited

002edited
Cardigan: Target/ Skirt: Gap/ Tank: Gap/ Necklaces: DIY and local festival/ Shoes: Toms

Did anyone else notice that my post title rhymed? I didn't even try! It just...came to me. Applause is appreciated. 

But apart from rhyming about fashion, I do think seriously about it. For example, I have a theory now that every girl should have a swingy, knee length white skirt. And a knobbly necklace. And a striped cardigan. Because that seems to be all I'm wearing these days! Although I haven't really worn them all together until now. And apart from crazily mixing all my staples together, I decided to do something even wilder. I tucked in my cardigan. Holy cow. I'm pretty sure there's some rule against that. But I actually really like it. It gives more interest to the skirt and a completely new shape to the outfit. A definite repeat.

But I promise, I'll mix it up a little more. Like, maybe with a different cardigan. Things might get crazy. 

-Charlotte

P.S. I've entered this outfit in this week's Rule Breaking Monday (see the button on the side bar) and things are going a little differently this time! Instead of Elaine picking her favorite, readers will, and that outfit will be featured next week! So if you have a moment, will you please vote for me? Thanks! I really appreciate it:)

006edited

005edited

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    Thanks for visiting!! I like the design here. Very clean and structured.
    Dyane

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...