Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

002edited

005edited

Over the weekend, Blythe and I hung out with our friends for a German evening. We watched a German kids' movie, Hilfe!, and had some traditional food for dinner. We would totally recommend watching the movie! It was adorable, although there was a surprising amount of cussing. And you don't even need to know German to watch it! It's got subtitles! 

I, Charlotte, also got to practice fishtail braids over the weekend! I love how they look but my hair isn't long enough to practice on myself. My friend's hair is really long though, and so perfect for practicing! Isn't her hair gorgeous?  Fishtail braids are my favorite summer hairstyle, so I'm glad to finally be getting better at it! Hopefully you'll see them on the blog again soon!

020edited

013edited

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...