Thursday, June 9, 2011

Extreme Color Blocking

447edited

451edited
Shirt: Gap/ Dress: Forever 21/ Belt: Thrifted/ Shoes: Toms

Now that it's summer and getting warmer every day (for example: I could totally rock this outfit last week, when now, just a couple days later, it's too hot. Which will probably change soon...), my outfits are getting simpler. This outfit showcases my literal attempt at color blocking. Like, just blocks of color as stripes layered on top of each other. I don't even know if this qualifies as color blocking. It's more like extreme color blocking or something. Whateves. That counts. 

Anyway, I can see myself re-styling this shirt and dress together with more layers for winter/fall as well, but definitely not now, so I'll get back to you on that. 

-Charlotte 

452edited

446edited

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I don't know what qualifies as color blocking either, haha! Either way, you look fantastic! I love the pop of color the shoes bring.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...