Friday, July 15, 2011

Color Blocks

020e

021e
Top: Buffalo Exchange/ Shorts: Delia's/ Shoes: Toms/ Bracelet: Gift/ Scarf: T.J.Maxx

I love dark blue tops. I really do. But I have this thing about wearing them with jeans. They always match sorta and I feel self-conscious when I match that explicitly. Breaking up the blocks of matching color seems to be my solution to this problem--there is no way I'm ever giving up jeans. Or the lovely blue shirt I just bought. So I just decided to introduce more colors by wearing a scarf as a belt. 

Also, I seriously underestimated how much I would wear this scarf when I bought it. I thought it would be something I wore only a few times, but I'm obsessed with it. It's my only thin silk scarf, and it's so perfect for summer. I think I need more. Unless you guys don't object to seeing this scarf every day. 

Off to the thrift store I go. 

-Charlotte 

024e

027e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...