Monday, July 4, 2011

Stars

038e

039e
Top: T.J. Maxx/ Dress: Forever 21/ Shoes: Toms

When I found this shirt at T.J. Maxx, I was really excited because it reminded me exactly of this article that was floating around the Internet a few months ago. It's a remixer's dream piece--I'm so excited about all the different ways I can wear it--and is perfect for summer. I can use it to add a little something extra to an outfit but without dying from heat. 

Those are a few reasons I decided to wear this shirt today, but there was another reason. It's the Fourth of July here, and I wasn't quite sure what to wear. Unlike Kendi, I don't own any patriotic garb, and I don't really like buying clothes meant for specific holidays--you can only wear them one day of the year!--so I usually always just go with what I have in my closet. For some reason, I couldn't find my red shirt and the only things I own with stripes have long sleeves, so I was kinda stuck. Then I remembered about this and thought the cut-outs kinda looked like stars, so I went with that. For a touch of red, white, and, blue, I threw my Toms into the mix. 

I hope all our American readers had a fabulous Fourth of July! 

-Charlotte  

042e

047e
Today's outtake...
<046e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...