Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hair: Summer Favorite

013e
Sweater: UO

Here's a quick post of how I wore my hair today! I basically just braided two pieces of hair on each side of my head and then gathered it all into a messy bun. It's my new favorite hair style and is perfect for just hanging out and running errands...or any other casual day for that matter. Since my hair is still a bit too short for fishtail braids, I think this might just be my go-to look for the summer! 

What's yours? 

-Charlotte 

020e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...